Is TikTok Right for your Business?
Before we get started on registering a TikTok account and setting things up you should first
conduct some research to see if TikTok is the right platform for your business. Ask yourself the
• Are your target customers younger than 35 years old?
• Does your business target Generation Z and younger Millennials?
• Are your products visually appealing?
• Are you in the music business or an artist?
• Would you say that your brand is fun, casual and trendy?
• Does your brand have a “cool kid” vibe about it?
• Do you have the resources to post content regularly on TikTok?
This is not an exhaustive list by any means. Take a look at the type of brands that are using TikTok
for marketing now. Does your brand suit the platform? We recommend that if you are going to
market your brand on TikTok that you perform a test for around 3 months. Later on in this guide we
will discuss how you can tell if things are working for you or not